Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slifer1995
slifer1995

Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Battle Here! Semi-Finals!
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am

as soon as the semi-finals were announced the field began to be remodled. it was set up in a basic 3x 6 style. half of the pannles purple (poison) the other solded rock. as the battle gained closer the poison pales began to boil causing them to not only poison you if you fell in it, but burn you pritty well too. there was an antidote already bade in huge bulk if anyone got hurt.

This is how the field is set up (X poison pannels O rock pallens):
X O X O X O
O X O X O X
X O X O X O

"if the two oppents,Nathan and Fenrir, could enter the field please... carefully!" Arron said into the mic when it was ready.
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:06 am

Nathan was sitting on a rock panel waiting for Fenrir to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Fenrir stepped out onto the field carefully making sure she stepped on the rock panel and not the poison panel.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Nathan- Are you ready to lose?

(Btw you gotta give me her fears whenever I ask for it cause thats Nathan's moonstone ability. The other is showing her pain caused to people.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 pm

((Alright I will))

"Well I guess we'll just see who wins and who loses." Fenrir said.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Nathan just smiled.

Nathan- I'll be the gentleman and let you take the first move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:33 pm

"Alright then." Fenrir said and then unsheathing her sword she swung it making the wolf illusions appear.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Nathan just stood there smiling.

Nathan- Look hotty, I'm a master of illusions. Your little wolves ain't got nothing on me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 pm

(Sorry it took so long to reply, my sister's computer wasn't working right.)

"So you think just because your good with illusions that you'll win, well just be prepared to lose when the time comes." Fenrir said ignoring most of what she said and swinging her sword to make even more wolves appear and ccharge at him.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 pm

(I'm here. MS working for you?)

Nathan smirked and waited for the wolves to get close. He made the area go black slowly and he disappeared from view. A laughing could be heard and it echoed throughout the darkness. Nathan bashed a wolf in its side sending it in the air, if he made contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:39 pm

((Its semi-working, but the whole computer was being a pain so I had to restart the computer))

Fenrir wasn't to happy that he kicked the wolf illusions, but this was a battle, so once she saw the wolf fly in the air and then the wolf disappear she quickly started towards that spot.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:41 pm

(I need a fear, some sad memory or something now.)

Nathan began to laugh again as he slowly walked to a new spot. His footsteps were echoing around the area.

Nathan- Whats it like....for you when you relive your greatest sorrow? Lets delve into that mind of yours...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm

((Um hmm...

She was always alone, and thats her biggest fear is to be alone, but she is also scared of getting close to people. Ever since her mother was killed when she was 7 or so.

I put a few fears, mainly cause I can't think of anything for a memory. Although it could be when her mother was killed since she was there but couldn't do anything to save her.))

Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

(Close to people meaning like falling in love with them or something?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 pm

((Yeah as well as becoming best friends and whatnot.))
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Nathan created a clone of himself appear. It began to walk slowly towards Fenrir. It stood right in front of her, smiling happily.

Nathan- Listen...We don't have to fight. You can just forfeit and this will be over with. Please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:58 pm

"Sorry I can't do that, I never forfeit, not unless absolutely necessary." Fenrir said a bit confused as to why he would ask that.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Nathan's clone began to shed tears.

Nathan- Please...please just forfeit...make my pain go away...

Whenever she would blink, Nathan's clone would be on fire, still crying and asking for her to forfeit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:03 pm

"STOP IT." Fenrir screamed close to giving up, but still holding onto her senses a bit.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Nathan's clone- Please...the pain...make it stop for me...

It fell to its knees and looked up toward the darkness. Its skin began to rot and the eyes soon disappeared from the flames.

Nathan's clone- Just forfeit...the pain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm

"Alright I'll forfeit just stop." Fenrir said her whole body was shaking and she wanted to squeeze her eye shut but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Nathan's clone- Just saying you'll forfeit won't do it...say that you forfeit now...stop my pain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

"I already said I'll forfeit so stop it." Fenrir yelled.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Nathan, the real one, echoed a laugh throughout the darkness. The clone exploded into pieces. The darkness soon faded and Nathan was sitting on a rock on the rock panel. He was smirking at her.

Nathan- My my, the pitiful one are you? That was rather...boring. But I won none the less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir   Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Battle: Nathan vs Fenrir
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next