Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

I am Slifer1995, but you can call me Justin, Sli, Slifer, Nate, or Nathan. Whatever floats your boat. I am here hoping you will have fun on this forum. I may not have much to say, but if you get me into an interesting conversation, I tend to chat away. My interests are more of the Role Playing section here on this site.
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 am

Want me to make an rp to join or either can make a Starcraft or Resident evil rp?
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:22 am

Your choice, but I'm not joining another Starcraft or Resident Evil RP lol...lets try something new?
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 am

When ever i make other types of rp's there boring Hello. 683366

What kind of other rp's do you like?
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 am

Can't really say. It depends on the mood I'm in or whatever it is that I'm currently into. Right now, I'm just gonna use the 2 I already made to RP in unless you come up with something interesting other than Resident Evil or Starcraft.
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 am

What about something based on Chrono Crusade?
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:35 am

I still have no idea what its about....
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 am

*Looks up the story line*
Chrono Crusade is set in the height of the Roaring Twenties, where jazz is king, bootleg liquor flows freely, and the mob rules the streets. It is a time of prosperity, luxury and decadence, and the division between rich and poor grows even wider in the wake of the First World War. It is at such times of great change and upheaval that the dark things that lurk below the world of man can come to the surface. In the world of Chrono Crusade, a fictional organization known as the Order of Magdalene (or more specifically, the characters of Sister Rosette Christopher and her soul-bound demon partner, Chrono) exists to fight the demonic threats that appear with increasing regularity across America. Both Rosette and Chrono are revealed during the course of the story to be driven by a shadowy past, centered around a search for Rosette's lost brother, Joshua. Joshua is shown to have been taken from her by the sinner, Aion, a demon who shares a dark and bloody history with Chrono. He seeks nothing less than to overthrow the delicate balance between Heaven, Earth, and Hell...though he's driven by far more than his inherent demonic need to destroy.

The anime follows the manga through the events of Volume IV, but it diverges during a crucial plot event, creating different courses of events and endings. The characterization of some the characters, including Rosette and Aion, and their roles in the story were changed drastically in the adaptation of the manga. Much of the story is driven by the individual pasts of the main characters and the complex relationships between them.
[edit] Setting

The Order of Magdalene is an organization of the Catholic Church that banishes devils and demons to Hell. The Order has many branches around the country (some that are mentioned/visited include the Chicago, San Francisco, and Seattle branches); each one is presided over by the Council of the Catholic Church. The New York branch of the Order is headed by Kate Valentine, assisted by Ewan Remington, who lead the fight against the forces of darkness. The Order has many members; however, in times of great crisis, other less generally accepted individuals may be introduced into the Order to help fight the forces of darkness.

They use various weapons, mainly guns, swords, and melee weapons, many of which are developed by the New York branch's own Edward "Elder" Hamilton. The Order's preferred handgun is the Colt 1911, often loaded with Sacred, standard bullets containing holy water, and Gospel, bullets with alchemized silver. The bullet Spirit was also developed, but upon test-fire it was found to be too dangerous, using a repressed lower-class demon for its explosive power. Tetragrammaton, a gun with high power against demons with low backlash, is given to Rosette and later used by Chrono. Besides using guns, there are members of Order with special powers as well, using devices like tomes, violins, or dolls. They also use Angel Capture Fields, specialized barriers that can repel demons, their powers, and other astral based substances, and are set up by creating a rectangular array of cross-shaped stakes in the ground and activating them. The Order also developed Soul Dive, an experimental system used to dive into souls for direct exorcism. The Order also unveils its flagship, the Metatron, in the final showdown with Pandaemonium.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 am

Lets take this to the Anime section. And a shorter summary please? @_@
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

I can't really because im not even finished with the Anime yet! 🇳🇴
Besides i can't give good summary's inless ive watched the anime all the way threw about three times.
All i can say is this: The story begins in New York in the 20�s. Rosette Christopher, a young novice from the Magdalan Order, a Catholic militaristic convent that specializes in battling demons, and her assistant and best friend Chrno, kind and submissive despite being a demon himself, are sent to a very special mission, where they met Azmaria Hendric, a young girl with special powers that is somehow connected to Joshua Christopher, Rosette�s younger brother. Joshua was kidnapped 4 years ago by Aion, a former ally of Chrno. Aion is an overly ambitious demon who basically wants to replace God and rule the world, but to do this, he needs the help of a very special person, a �holy maiden� chosen by God who has the markings of Christ and who is blessed with divine powers. Rosette and Chrno, along with Satella, a jewel witch who is also targeting Aion due to personal reasons, are determined to stop him, but they will have to pay a very high price for it... (Yes i looked this up)
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 am

Still confused but make it and I'll join...lol
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 am

How about after i finish the Anime! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 am

:suspect: Then why even bring it up that you were gonna make a RP about it...
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:57 am

:silent: Well, i wasn't going to make it right now anyways i was just giving idea's i can make it but i can't really say it will be any better then it would if i knew the hole story with the show.
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 am

lol ok. Just make it whenever. Just remind me to join.
Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 am

Lol ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum