Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another newby? :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Another newby? :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 am

:lol!: I can't get on Magistream right now. *Sulks in corner*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:13 am

tukuru wrote:
:lol!: I can't get on Magistream right now. *Sulks in corner*

Me neither... *sulks with tukie*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 am

*Rocks back and forth then looks at girl sulking by her* Have you watched Chrno Crusade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 am

*shakes head* Nope. xD *rocks back and forth with Tukie* Been watching Code Geass lately... ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 am

KonayukiSpirit wrote:
WonderBubbles wrote:
KonayukiSpirit wrote:
BUBBLESSS <3

KOONNAAAA! <3 :D

Shall we give them the approval seal? I already said it was approved by the Dragon Crusaders in my siggie (that won't show up no matter how many times I will it too...), but it can't be official unless we unleash the seal xD

Ah, ja. ^^ I don't see any slamming/intolerance of sorts here. x3 Dragon Crusaders seal of approval for here? x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 am

*Yawns then glares at wall* No one has watched it, expect for Silvereye because i forced her to when she came over to my house xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 am

WonderBubbles wrote:
KonayukiSpirit wrote:
WonderBubbles wrote:
KonayukiSpirit wrote:
BUBBLESSS <3

KOONNAAAA! <3 :D

Shall we give them the approval seal? I already said it was approved by the Dragon Crusaders in my siggie (that won't show up no matter how many times I will it too...), but it can't be official unless we unleash the seal xD

Ah, ja. ^^ I don't see any slamming/intolerance of sorts here. x3 Dragon Crusaders seal of approval for here? x3

Yes! They deserve it. It lives purely on MS, DC and other people, not to mention that I don't see any bashing of a certain peoples or something x3

Also, abusive Tukie is abusive :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:23 am

>0 I am not!~ When did i become abusive? xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 am

*inches away slowly* Er... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 am

Exactly, im not abusive only to Slifer, but then again he deserves it!~ xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm

O_o LOL, you torture onii-san? That's... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 pm

:crabomg: Its fun!~
Since he trys to annoy me. :crabmad:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another newby? :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: Steampunk Dragon Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: