Steampunk Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe place for Teenage Roleplayers, Gamers, and Anime fanaddics alike

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another newby? :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Another newby? :D Empty
PostSubject: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:20 am

Hey! I'm Bubbles and I found out about this through Kira. :D I'm mostly a roleplayer, but I usually wander from section to section a lot. :D I love anime/manga, but I'm sadly lacking experience in those areas, as I've only read/watched a few. x3

I'm in my mid-teens and I love in the magic faraway tree. ;D You know that book, right? The storybook for kids...?
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:23 am

Heya Wonderbubbles. Long time no see. Welcome to the website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks, Slif. :D
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 am

So go ahead and feel free to create or join in on topics in the all the sections...not much will be going on right now until we get more members but we are all currently working on it.
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 am

Hey wonderbubbe :) like slifer said, not much happening but feel free-- no please make topics :D it makes the forum seam a bit more alive xD anyways hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 am

I'll see if I can replicate some of my RPs from the DC Forum? :D Or make a new one. x3 I reckon I'll have lots of fun, thank you. ;D
Back to top Go down
Les_Hintiru
Admin
Admin
Les_Hintiru

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 am

any little posting you can do would help a lot :) and try posting some in the oter sectons too... :( there suffering
Back to top Go down
http://steampunkdragon.roflforum.net
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:24 pm

*glomps Bubbles* Hi!
Back to top Go down
http://sapphirerealm.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm

*is glomped* Hai Kira. x3

And I will, Hintiru. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am

Somehow i feel left out because Slifer kows you all not me xD and hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 am

x3 Dragon Cave Forum for the win? And, this forum too, of course. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 am

What about MS? don't tell me you forgot about that site :pale:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 am

What's MS...? o_O
Back to top Go down
slifer1995
slifer1995

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:20 am

Magistream. This website is based off users from both Magistream and Dragcave that me, Kira, Hintiru, and anyone else affiliated knows. You all won't know eachother very well most likely unless you're on both sites lol.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:01 am

I'm on MS yet I don't tukuru

btw, tukuru, my username on MS is Kiranth ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sapphirerealm.forumotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 am

Oh, that's what it is. x3 I may not know a few people, if they're from MS. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Thats probably why you don't know me then! :lol!: :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 am

Probably. xD I'd like to, though. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm

BUBBLESSS <3 Yo, Tukuru; I'm Heart from MS x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:23 pm

I still don't know you xD My name is Tukuru, i have nicknames too, like Turkey...there's a story behind it but i hate the nickname.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 pm

tukuru wrote:
I still don't know you xD My name is Tukuru, i have nicknames too, like Turkey...there's a story behind it but i hate the nickname.

The one with the flashing red avatar with the word 'soldier' on it? O_o MYSTERY CLUB. REI. xDD HeArT of the WiLd, the one who plays Rei, who gets hit on by John. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm

KonayukiSpirit wrote:
BUBBLESSS <3

KOONNAAAA! <3 :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 am

WonderBubbles wrote:
KonayukiSpirit wrote:
BUBBLESSS <3

KOONNAAAA! <3 :D

Shall we give them the approval seal? I already said it was approved by the Dragon Crusaders in my siggie (that won't show up no matter how many times I will it too...), but it can't be official unless we unleash the seal xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 am

KonayukiSpirit wrote:
tukuru wrote:

The one with the flashing red avatar with the word 'soldier' on it? O_o MYSTERY CLUB. REI. xDD HeArT of the WiLd, the one who plays Rei, who gets hit on by John. xD

You could have told me that you know!? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 am

tukuru wrote:
KonayukiSpirit wrote:
tukuru wrote:

You could have told me that you know!? xD

xDD Whoops xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newby? :D   Another newby? :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another newby? :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steampunk Dragon :: Steampunk Dragon Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: